Australia, one of the beautiful nations of the world is very popular amongst individuals who seek to work in foreign nations. Its posh lifestyle, lower operating expense, well-built educational infrastructure and trouble-free visa chances made Australia an ideal country to visit as well as to work on to make the incredible career.
If you are also amongst them who seek to get a chance to work as a skilled worker in Australia, then you can get the chance through ENS (Employer Nomination Scheme- subclass 186). ENS visa is a PR visa for skilled workers who want to work in Australia. It permits applicants to work in Australia beneath one of the following three streams:
- The Temporary Residence Transition stream
- The Direct Entry stream
- The Agreement stream
Employer Nomination Scheme visa engrosses a two-step procedure
- Nomination by a permitted Australian employer.
- An application below the nominated stream.
The Direct Entry Stream does not require any previous work experience in Australia it just requires to pass formal skills assessment. So lots of individuals apply for Direct Entry Stream Visa to work as an employer in Australia. Following are some of the important information regarding ENS Direct Entry Stream
What is Direct Entry Stream Visa?
The Direct Entry Stream Visa for Australia is the visa for the individuals who apply directly apply for Australian labour market to work as employees. It is for the individuals who don’t come below subclass 457 visa. It is mainly for the applicants, who never worked in Australia or worked only for a brief period, or for the people who were not qualified for Temporary Residence Transition stream and individuals who are nominated by a company or business under the direct entry stream. It is required that you must file your application within six months after your nomination is being approved. It takes about 9 to 15 months for an application to be processed in Direct Entry Stream.
Who Can Nominate An Applicant for Direct Entry Stream Visa?
- A person who actively and legally control a business in Australia.
- A person who offers a skilled spot in the candidate’s field that is permanent and enduring for minimum two years.
- An individual who has a legitimate requirement for a salaried worker to fill a practised position.
- A person who is capable of paying a genuine market salary rate.
- An individual whose business or company doesn’t have any unfavourable information.
- A person who fulfill with Australian immigration as well as workplace associated laws.
- The applicant must be nominated by an approved Australian employer under Direct Entry Stream.
- The applicant must be under 45 years of age.
- The applicant must acquire the required qualifications and skill for the position.
- The applicant must have proper English language skills.
- The applicant should meet all health and character requirements.
- The applicant should meet all the requirements of Direct Entry Stream Visa Australia.
The ENS Direct Entry Stream is a smart choice for getting permanent residence in Australia to fulfil your dreams.