To avoid unwanted pregnancies, hormonal contraceptives are safe and effective. In Singapore, you may acquire a wide variety of contraceptives, including monthly contraceptives & emergency contraceptives. Make an online appointment with one of our doctors to find out more information about the contraceptive pill online.
ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTATIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL
All communications are encrypted from beginning to finish, and medications are sent in discrete containers. This article will clear all your doubt regarding the contraceptive pill online.
TO SAVE TIME AND TRAVEL CHARGES
Order prescription birth control pills to save the hassle of going to the pharmacy and waiting in line.
FAST DELIVERY THROUGHOUT THE DAY
You may get monthly & emergency contraceptive tablets from a Singaporean doctor at any time. There is no payment for the delivery of medicines.
WHERE CAN I GET DA Contraceptive Pills?
- To get started, go to DA App and sign up.
- Doctor Anywhere may be downloaded for Android and iOS and signed in using your email, Facebook, and Google ID.
- In the second step, connect with a local GP
- There are three options for getting an appointment: view the next available doctor right away by clicking “See Next Available Doctor Now” or plan an appointment later by clicking “Search for A GP.”
- Buying birth control is the third step.
- Remember to order your prescription and specify your chosen delivery time after the appointment.
- Receive birth control within three hours.
- When your birth control tablets are sent, make sure you have your delivery verification code handy.
- Monthly birth control tablets offer numerous additional advantages to avoiding pregnancy.
BIRTH CONTROL PILLS USE
Pregnancy prevention tablets work by inhibiting or delaying ovulation and producing an inappropriate environment for fertilized eggs in your body.
For just as long as you wish to avoid pregnancy, you must use hormonal contraception daily.
PILLS FOR BIRTH CONTROL: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Do not stop taking the pill if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant while on it. The pill was generally safe to use for lengthy periods.
EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVE PILL: WHEN AND WHY?
The morning-after pill, also known as an emergency contraceptive pill, would be used to avoid pregnancy after unprotected intercourse or if you suspect your birth control isn’t working effectively anymore.
- The basics of emergency contraceptives
- About 24 hours after having unprotected intercourse, take the birth control pill; it is not designed to be used daily.
- With DA, you can order your morning-after pills and have those delivered to you in central Singapore within three hours.