The calendar is a special system of organizing the days of the year. It is divided into months and weeks to make it easier for individuals to follow and understanding how the calendar works. Each of the days in calendar is identified by a date. We can call the calendar a physical record of the system. You can also refer to a list of your planned events as a calendar, like court calendar, school calendar, etc. A calendar can equally be a part or full chronological list of documents, like a calendar of wills. In Sweden, the calendar used is the one being used all over the world, which is the Gregorian calendar. It helps to keep an order to the days of the year for the government and people. The Gregorian Kalender is very easy to use too.
Unique revelations form the calendar
The calendar helps to know the days of the week and help people lot make plans for the future easily. There are 160 hours per month and 250 working days in a year if we remove the public holidays and weekends. In 2022, Swedish workers only work for between 152 and 184 hours in a month with its average being 169 hours. The total number of working days for the year will be 253, with workers enjoying 112 days off. The Kalender can help to identify the specific working days of the month and the off days. So, those using the Gregorian calendar can easily identify the days of the week when they will be free, helping them to plan on how to use their free days.
Check below for a list of working days and hours per month for 2022 in Sweden.
- January: 20 working days and 160 working hours
- February: 20 working days and 160 working hours
- March: 23 working days and 184 working hours
- April: 19 working days and 152 working hours
- May: 21 working day and 168 working hours
- June: 20 working days and 160 working hours
- July: 21 working days and 168 working hours
- August: 23 working days and 184 working hours
- September: 22 working days and 176 working hours
- October: 21 working days and 168 working hours
- November: 22 working days and 176 working hours
- December: 21 working days and 168 working hours
In total, there are only 253 working days in the calendar year and 2024 working hours. The number of public holidays may vary from one year to another.