English has become the universal language of the world. Every country uses the vocabulary to some extent, and most people understand the phrases and terms. Students need to learn this language as it helps them in the future if they decide to go abroad to any western country and also helps them by allowing more and more significant job opportunities to be offered to them. Hence for children living in non-English speaking countries, taking private English class is necessary as the schools often don’t prepare and teach them the essential English skills.
Some core skills that a child should know regarding the English language
- Listening and understanding: Understanding is crucial for obvious reasons. At the same time, listening is essential as it allows the child to be imaginative and visualize things. It will enable them to develop memory skills.
- Speaking skills: Being able to speak proper English is crucial as it helps in communication worldwide.
- Reading: Reading is essential to understand the books, signs, and other necessary material.
- Writing: This is another essential skill that any good English speaker must possess. This allows the person to express themselves and their ideas fluently and effectively and helps them communicate through email and other such writing and online means.
Why is learning English important?
As said earlier, English has become the universal language of the world. Knowing it has many benefits, which include:
- Builds confidence:Knowing English helps the child to communicate efficiently in a formal setting and allows them to understand the things on the internet. This helps build their confidence and makes them more outspoken. Instead of being talkative, the kids will not shy away and hesitate to speak out.
- Achieving goals:Many students aspire to study and have a job abroad in western countries. Knowing English from a young age allows them to grab these opportunities at a much earlier age.
- More opportunities:Even with the advancements today, people are still not fluent in English. Hence, children who have taken Private English class and have become fluent see a much bigger demand in the job sector. They are likely to be offered a much higher salary than a non-English speaker.
Learning a new language can be challenging. The road to perfection has multiple bumps here and there, and the child often has embarrassing moments. Hence, private classes are a better option as it saves the child from embarrassment in front of a large group and thus helps them to keep their confidence high.